‘Be Positive’ Evening Retreat
How do you express gratitude?
Would you like tips to help you cultivate optimism and look at the bright side more often?
Are you curious to learn how to use gratitude to control your thoughts and avoid overthinking?
At this interactive and upbeat session, Coach Kelye Rouse Brown will teach concepts from the book The How of Happiness, by Sonja Lyubomirsky. Participants will gain a better understanding of gratitude practices and positive thinking.
At this workshop you will learn:
- Tips to express gratitude
- A better understanding of how gratitude neutralizes negative emotions
- Habits to find the positive side of your situations
- How to finish each day and move forward without overthinking and comparison
We meet on the second floor of Brewer’s Alley restaurant. Dinner included (cash bar available).
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Brewer's Alley 124 N Market Street, Frederick, Maryland, 21701, United States