Be Coached Evening Retreat
Join us for round table topic discussions led by the Wholistic Coaches to learn about (or refresh your memory about) the Wholistic Woman tools taught throughout the evening retreats in 2018. Experience group coaching in a safe, comfortable, and accepting environment.
All are welcome! Whether you attended the programs earlier this year or not, this night is designed just for you!
During the event, you will have the opportunity to visit 2 different discussions. Tables will fill on a first come, first served basis, so register for the retreat and plan to arrive early to get your first choice and continue your personal development journey with us.
- Be Compassionate– Coach Laura will lead a discussion to cultivate and practice compassion for yourself and others.
- Be Independent – Coach Jane will teach tips to bring your values, vision, and voice into your personal finances
- Be Savvy – Coach Kelye will guide you through 5 strategies to be more confident in all that you do.
- Be Healthy – Discuss integrative nutrition with Coach Kim
- Be Soothed – Learn about the benefits of essential oils and bath teas with Coach Casey (price includes dinner and program; cash bar)
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Brewer's Alley - Private Room 124 N Market Street, Frederick, Maryland, 21701, United States