Be Coached Evening Retreat
Join us for round table topic discussions led by the Wholistic Coaches to expand your self-awareness using the Wholistic Woman tools taught throughout the evening retreats in 2018. Experience group coaching in a safe, comfortable, and accepting environment. All are welcome! Whether you attended the programs earlier this year or not, this night is designed just for you!
During the event, you will have the opportunity to visit 2 different discussions. Tables will fill on a first come, first served basis, so register for the retreat and plan to arrive early to get your first choice and continue your personal development journey with us.
- Be Loved – Learn to speak the five languages of love and appreciation with Coach Carol
- Be Savvy – Work smarter to better serve yourself and others with Coach Kelye
- Be Compassionate – Cultivate compassion for yourself and others with Coach Laura
- Be Re-Designed – Discover tools to design the life you want to live with Coach Donna
- Be Independent – Achieve financial empowerment and greater self sufficiency with Coach Jane
(ticket includes dinner; cash bar available)
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Brewer's Alley - Private Room 124 N Market Street, Frederick, Maryland, 21701, United States