Be Loved Evening Retreat
What makes you feel most loved and appreciated? Is it conveyed through words, actions, gifts, touch, or time?
What would be the impact if you could more intentionally, and effectively,shower appreciation onyour friends, family and co-workers?
It is a basic human need to be loved and belong. We often miscommunicate, though, about this important emotional need because we ‘speak’ in our own love language rather than the language of our intended recipient.
At this evening retreat, Coach Carol will lead us in a discussion about the five different languages of love and appreciation. You will leave with a greater understanding that:
- There are different ways to communicate appreciation and encouragement to others.
- Individuals value certain languages more than others.
- The most effective way to communicate appreciation and encouragement occurs when the message is sent in the language most valued by the receiver.
- Messages of appreciation and encouragement in languages not valued by the recipient will tend to miss the mark.
Whether the five languages of appreciation and love are familiar or new to you, you are sure to come away from this retreat with concrete actions to give and receive the love you need and so richly deserve. Be Loved, my beloved.
(ticket price includes dinner; cash bar available)
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Brewer's Alley - Private Room 124 N Market Street, Frederick, Maryland, 21701, United States