Be Savvy Evening Retreat
Step out with a stronger voice and be YOU!
It can be challenging to feel confident all of the time, but when we do, we bring our best to our professional and personal activities. In the process of working smarter and communicating better we can save valuable time.
At this retreat, Coach Kelye will teach a process to work smarter, not harder, to get results for a savvy start.
Kelye’s Savvy Process:
- Clear the clutter – clean up your mind and get organized
- Be real – what’s your true blueprint or signature? You are the only one that can be YOU and speak your voice, you have bragging rights
- Listen and respond – pay attention and use the effective communication model proven all over the world
- Lead with value – know your audience, start with the most important nugget in your encounter (remember it’s human nature to ask WIIFM)
- Look on the bright side – turn negatives into positives and feel good vibrations
Remember this quote by Maya Angelou:
‘I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
So often, less is more. Start your savvy engines and let’s go!
(ticket includes dinner; cash bar available)
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Brewer's Alley - Private Room 124 N Market Street, Frederick, Maryland, 21701, United States